Covid-19 – Keeping Clients Safe
We are implementing a number of precautions to ensure your families, your homes, and our construction teams, are safe.
We have spoken with our trade partners and share a common goal of keeping everyone’s family safe.
Best practices that are being followed at each of our job sites:
- Sanitize hands upon entering the worksite
- Follow social distancing guidelines of 6’ minimum
- If you are sick stay home
- If you see someone that is not following the above guidelines notify the field supervisor so they can take appropriate action
The following is a list of some measures we have taken to help implement the above guidelines
- We have ordered hand sanitizing stations to be located outside the primary entrance of each construction site
- We have had one on one discussions with subcontractors and their employees to review these policies
- We are modifying our trade contractor schedules to minimize the overlap of multiple trades in confined areas. Please recognize this may impact production schedules. Larger projects and outdoor projects will be less effected by this measure as social distancing guidelines can still be achieved
Our ultimate goal is to maintain safety on our job sites and we will continue to monitor the situation and make changes as needed. We thank you for your business and look forward to the brighter days ahead.